If your project is to move to the USA, (either alone or with family), the investor visa     (E-2), is your best solution and probably the only one.

We work with several immigration lawyers in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Miami. To get a visa in the USA you will need to invest a minimum of $150, 000+ to guaranty the visa for you and your family.

The immigration lawyer used by IRG has 100% success rate with the visa. If you have your own immigration lawyer, we will provide him with the required documentation for the application.



In four steps :

  • We will show you our available restaurants and deli locations or we can help you find your dream location. No charge.
  • We will put you in contact with an immigration lawyer if you don’t already have one. They will explain you in detail the process of getting an investor visa. No charge.
  • When your investor visa is approved, you will have the opportunity to buy your dream restaurant or you dream deli. You will start to pay for it only after you get your visa.
  • If your investor visa is not approved, you will not be obligated to purchase the restaurant or the deli and won’t have spent anything with IRG.


Contact us right now to talk about your opportunities.

The E-2 visa is often the ideal visa type for entrepreneurs. The classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business. Certain employees of such a person or of a qualifying organization may also be eligible for this classification.


To qualify for E-2 visa classification, the treaty investor must:

Be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation.

Have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the United States

Be seeking to enter the United States solely to develop and direct the investment enterprise. This is established by showing at least 50% ownership of the enterprise or possession of operational control through a managerial position or other corporate device.

There is no one amount that has to be invested. If you are opening a franchise restaurant or a franchise deli such as a Subway, Papa John’s, or McDonald’s, you likely need to invest several hundred thousand dollars to cover the cost of franchise fees, restaurant build out, and supplies. If you are opening a services business such as a consulting company or software development company, you simply cannot invest hundreds of thousands of dollars outside of salaries; therefore the investment amount is much lower.