What is the exact amout I would need to invest to obtain the Investor Visa ? 
It all depends on the business in which you are investing as well as the state in which you will open your business. If your plan is to open a restaurant or a deli, we recommend investing a minimum of $150.000 to make sure that your visa will be approved. You will also have to employ U.S workers for the business to operate.


What do I need when I arrive in U.S?
  1. You need first to open a bank account with your lawyer to obtain your Visa E2.
  2. Find a place to live.
  3. Rent or buy a car for all your moves. We can also help you in this case.
  4. Several administrative procedures. 

a) Social security number : This a 9-digit number assigned to every resident citizen. You need a Social Security number to get a job, collect Social Security benefits and get some other government services. But you don’t often need to show your Social Security card.

b) Driving license : Thanks to this license, you can drive in California legally and get some insurance advantages. You have to get this license from the Department of Motor Vehicles, the D.M.V.

c) Other insurances for vehicles, rentals, etc. Don’t hesitate to contact us for all your additional questions about that.


Do I have to hire U.S employees right away?
No, you don’t. We will put together a 5-year business plan for you in which we will detail exactly when you will hire employees. This 5-year business plan is a key element that immigration officials will consider when they review your visa application.
What are the risks that my Investor Visa E2 will be refused ?
They are extremely low if our lawyer prequalified you. The reason why we have a 100% success rate with the Visa E2 process is because we select our clients carefully. Our partner immigration lawyer will determine if it’s possible for you and your family to obtain a Visa E2. Unfortunately, if you have committed a felony in Europe, if you haven’t paid your taxes or have already been convicted in the US we will have to decline your application, in this case you won’t have spent any money with IRG.
Will I need any other documents besides the Visa E2?
Yes, you will. The visa is the first (and mandatory) document you will need to live in the U.S and receive income from your business. However you will need several other documents to get established, open a bank account and rent an apartment or a house. You will need to get a social security number. We will help you with this process as well.
Will I have to pay anything up Front?
No you don’t have to pay anything at all. We will find you a restaurant or a deli if none of our current ones fit your criteria. You won’t have to pay anything before we have found your perfect location. Before then, you have no obligations and can decide to stop working with us at any time. We are not charging anything before you have your visa and we have tansferred the restaurant and deli ownership to you.
How much will I need to pay immigration for the Visa process?
You will have to discuss the fees with the immigration lawyer. IRG doesn’t take anything on the Visa process, even though we will give the immigration lawyer everything he needs to file for your application (i.e copy of the lease for your restaurant or your deli location, business plan, business license etc)
How long does it take to get my Visa E2?
Obtaining this visa is a very intensive procedure. Once the lawyer has all the documents prepared and filled, the processing at the Consulate located in the applicant’s country will take from 4 weeks to 3 months.